Pages

Friday, February 10, 2006

Welcome Back To The J-Blogosphere

No, this has nothing to do with this old post (though I still like that one). It's time to go to sleep, as I arrived in my apartment less than an hour ago. I haven't had much of a chance to peruse what's out there in the blogosphere, but I see I missed out on some of the fun over at DovBear, who has shockingly (ha!) created his own Hall of Fame. Now, who creates their own HOF?! And no, I'm not miffed that I was left out, made fun of, and treated poorly. Of course not. That has NOTHING to do with this. At all.

More importantly, I have the distinct opportunity to actually meet other bloggers on occasion. So while DB was off creating a HOF, I was meeting someone who is one of the best - and funniest - commenters that exist in the J-Blogosphere. I'm not sure if that blogger wishes for me to mention them by (blogger) name, so I'll leave it up to them in the comments. But it was a wonderful, enjoyable, and fascinating meeting.

And (you know who you are) - you'd be very happy with how my trip played out. Suffice it to say that honesty is an integral part of what goes on.

2 comments: