Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Cheney Not Nice?

What does CNN stand for, anyway? This article DovBear pointed to was good and interesting... and then I read it again and saw this: [emphasis mine]

"Ultimately, I'm the guy who pulled the trigger that fired the round that hit Harry [Whittington]," Cheney said in an interview with Fox News, adding that Saturday was "one of the worst days of my life."

"You can talk about all of the other conditions that existed at the time, but that's the bottom line. (Watch why secrecy has been Cheney's modus operandi -- 1:43)

"It was not Harry's fault. You can't blame anybody else. I'm the guy who pulled the trigger and shot my friend. It's a day I'll never forget."

Um, what? "Watch why secrecy has been Cheney's modus operandi" - ? Firstly, what does this have to do with this story; second, what the heck?! That's a pretty biased and leading terminology for anyone to use - let alone a respected world news service.

Can anyone explain this? Can CNN? I'd love to hear what they have to say about this.

Powered by WebAds