Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jerusalem's Singles Scene

Since so many singles find their way to the SerandEz blog (and household), and there are so many fascinating discussions about dating and singles life here on this blog, I thought to direct your attention to a TV show shich debuted in Israel last night; Srugim.

It's all about the religious singles scene in the Katamon area of Jerusalem. While the actors are secular, they do a fantastic job (perhaps too good?) of portraying religious singles life in Jerusalem.

I wrote a whole post about it here, complete with video clips and all.

Perhaps we could invite the director, Laizey Shapiro to do a TV series on the singles scene in the SerandEz apartment?

15 comments:

  1. >(and household)

    I have heard rumors that many don't leave. Some are never found again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard rumors that many don't leave. Some are never found again.
    -------

    Sadly, this is usually by choice. Woe to the young and impressionable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all just jealous. I know, I know. There there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh.

    You guys are just uninitiated and therefore cannot appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes dear. Of course. Wildly jealous.









    (Psst...Of what?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad4: I know, I know!



    ...



    (wait apple, erachet- Help!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple: Jealous? But I've been to Chez SerandEz!

    :-)

    (though never for shabbat...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jameel - so I heard. You have to come back now, so you can meet all the new people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. >Apple...maybe sooner than I think...

    Aaaahhhh

    Kacha????

    I hope you end up going to Ezzie's bathroom and getting lost there for all of eternity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apple...maybe sooner than I think...

    Really?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who would I want to play me? Hmmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good question Mordy! Wouldn't it be SO fun to cast an episode of SerandEz Shabbos: Around the Magic Table?

    ReplyDelete
  13. SerandEz Shabbos: Around the Magic Table

    That's what it was gonna be called? I can't think of anything better off the top of my head right now, but you could have so much fun with this!

    ReplyDelete