Pages

Friday, August 07, 2009

A Thankful Reminder

I'm speaking this Shabbos in Kew Gardens Hills on the Jewish Economics Survey, and hope that this weekend I'll be able to start on Stage II of the survey, which is to seriously expand its reach, particularly in smaller communities. I have to thank both a couple of major organizations and a couple of individuals (whom I believe wish to remain anonymous for the moment) who've been instrumental in gathering contacts and the like to help in this endeavor. If you have further contacts that can be helpful in spreading the survey, please don't hesitate to contact me at serandez@gmail.com - just place JES somewhere in the title, thanks!

If you haven't yet taken the survey, please take it here! For more discussion on the survey and its findings so far, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck.
    How will you manage w/o all the cute slides ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe - probably better. They actually threw me off a bit last time. :)

    I'm hopefully going to print some of them out, though. Since it's Shabbos it'll be more conceptual and less data-oriented.

    ReplyDelete