Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blog Roundup 11/22; New Blogs

I have not posted today because... I am drawing a blank on what to write. It's just one of those days, ya know? Meanwhile, I'm still looking for advice on Thanksgiving, so if you've got any ideas, comments, or recipes, please join in!

Now, for today's roundup, which pales in size to yesterday's extravaganza:
SoccerDad writes what (IMHO) is his best post since I've begun blogging, discussing the Times' editorial on Sharon's new party. That's no small praise - he's the first J-blogger I read consistently.

EDIT: I forgot one - the not quite retired Godol Hador has one of his best posts, explaining his views on himself and Judaism. Now if he'd just retire already!! /

PsychoToddler learns that the Gentile Pole who saved his mother's life during WWII will be recognized by Yad Vashem as a "Righteous Gentile".

Jameel has details on the incredible and heroic actions of a Hesder student/soldier, who stopped a large, well-planned terrorist attack. Exciting and scary.

Mirty wants to know your opinion on blog ads.

Mississippi Fred/S. tells us what he did and didn't learn in yeshiva.

A blog that started recently that I'm still not sure what to make of, but so far so good - I think: These Guys Are No GH.

And a not-as-new blog that I've begun to check out: Romach.
Check it out.

Technorati tags: , .

3 comments:

  1. W'hoo, glad to see your comments on my blog and that I made it to your roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Just don't go back to read my earlier posts... :)

    ReplyDelete