Some more general stuff for today...
- Yad Vashem has posted the videos from Eichmann's trial on YouTube on the 50th anniversary of them.
- The New York Times on anorexia in the Orthodox Jewish community (HT: iPay). I have not read the book, but Naomi Feigenbaum's memoir "One Life" mentioned in the article is supposed to be quite good. (I grew up a few houses down from Naomi's family and used to play basketball on their hoop every day.)
- ProfK questions why the Star-K charges specifically for the Kosher for Pesach medications list.
- Nice piece in Smithsonian magazine on Cleveland's reinventing itself. (HT: Rebbetzin Rocks)
- RafiG with a hilarious video called "killing bureaucracy".
- Doghouse with a funny truism on how people view their own voices.