Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EZ Reads 2/23/11

Some cool enjoyable stories for today: (Sorry but I can't remember all the hat tips...)
  • A great piece on Waiting for Next Year (my favorite Cleveland sports blog) on how to teach his son that Life Isn't Fair. I've got(ten) some great lessons myself... v'hamaven yavin.
  • Mind vs. Machine. Really cool bit by a writer who took part in the annual Humans vs. Computers challenge, where computers and humans do their best to convince judges which of them is really human in 5-minute IM conversations. (The Atlantic)
  • A Domino's delivery person saved an 82-year old woman's life after the woman didn't call in her daily order. (Deadspin)
  • Really slick video from the NBA from the dunk contest, in super slow motion with some nice music. (Deadspin)
  • Are you smarter than an 8th grader... from 1895? I'm not. (Freakonomics)

No comments:

Post a Comment