Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Double Trouble

Elianna: My daddy got married to my mommy yesterday and I held the flowers.
Erachet: Oh really?
Elianna: Yeah!
Erachet: You were there?
Elianna: Yeah!
Erachet: You were at your mommy and daddy's wedding?
Elianna: Yeah! ...No. No, I didn't.
Erachet: Kayla was crying and crying so I thought maybe she was hungry, so I put her in her seat and gave her some cheerios and she was interested in eating them, except then I started eating a chewy bar and she decided she wanted that, so she kept pointing and crying, but I didn't want to give her because I didn't know if she could have peanut butter yet or not, so finally she started crying "up! up!" so I started taking off her tray, and then she suddenly noticed the cheerios that had been there the whole time and she went, "oh!" and started grabbing handfuls of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment