The line on this is... Jack (who never did it), Jewish BlogMeister, LifeofRubin, Shoshana, Soccer Dad, PsychoToddler (who also never did), and Ze'ev.
Okay. Now, onto the meme. (What's a meme, anyway?!)
7 things I can do:
1) Math.7 things I can't do:
2) Make Shabbos for about 20 people in less than 3 hours.
3) Help others feel special.
5) Stay up for more than 48 hours*.
6) Write a 3-page essay [not double-spaced] on a topic I know nothing about in less than 45 minutes - and get an A.
7) Play, analyze, or coach football.
Bonus) Procrastinate - big time.
*69 once. Long story.
1) Do something as soon as my wife asks me.7 things I hope to do in my life:
2) Change a diaper.
3) Sit in a boring class for more than 5 minutes without doing something else.
4) Sit without shaking my leg for more than a minute or two.
5) Remember what I wanted to ask for more than 15 seconds.
6) Drink coffee that's not in the form of a latte.*
7) Hit anyone.
*Starbucks - venti, caramel - syrup, no sauce, with whip. If iced, all same, with very little ice.
1) Have a truly happy, healthy, God-fearing family with incredible Derech Eretz (manners). Everything else we get is just a bonus.7 things I say often:
2) Move to Israel - before any kids are too old to adjust well.
3) Continue having guests, and adding happiness to their lives.
4) Help others as much as possible. More than I am now.
5) Be constantly better than I am.
6) Keep priorities in order.
7) Enjoy learning Torah, for an extended period of time.
1) Shocker.Okay, y'all - now it's your turns!
2) Dude - that's crazy!
3) Check it out.*
4) Don't worry. I will/It'll get done.**
5) Wanna come over?
6) Don't worry (, dude)... I'll take care of it/It'll get done.***
* - usually while blogging
** - usually to my wife; it does, in the distant future
*** - to people except my wife; it does, in the not-as-distant future