Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Haveil Havalim #40 is up!

Ze'ev over at Israel Perspectives has done a magnificent job, and I'm not just saying that because he linked to three of my posts. (Shidduch Music Video, Dr. Seuss on Sukkos, and unfortunately, my atrocious NFL picks.) Check it out here! For a reminder of what Haveil Havalim is...
“Haveil Havalim,” ”Vanity of Vanities” is the Jewish-Israeli blogging carnival consisting of posts from blogs all over the world. It’s hosted by different bloggers each week and coordinated by Soccer Dad. The term “Haveil Havalim” is from Kohelet, Ecclesiastes, which was written by King Solomon, who built the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and later on got all bogged down in materialism and other “excesses” and realized that it was nothing but norishkeit, “hevel” or in English “vanities.”
Technorati tags: , .

2 comments:

  1. He seems to like you from what I gather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear. You would know better than me...

    He helped me with the sidebar a bit, too.

    ReplyDelete