Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another mention from DovBear!

Though it's not as flattering as the last time, anyone who reads DovBear knows that a good bashing is the highest form of flattery he gives. Then again, I can't really complain: The first time I mentioned DovBear on my blog, I debated about whether to add him to blogroll:
DovBear has a tendency to say things that are misrepresentative and biased, but at the same time does back up much (well, some) of what he says. While I disagree with most of what he says, he often posts items which I could not have said any (well, much) better. He's a flaky moderate leftist with burts of right-wing straight-thinking, and does an excellent critique of many problems in the Orthodox Jewish world. [Orthomom does it better.] At the same time, he argues well in his comments (the true blood of his blog), though there's still a strong bias to the left that takes a while to break through. So, as much as I may disagree with him, he's still (kinda) worth reading - and now it's to your left.
So I guess I'm not one to talk.

1 comment: