Pages

Monday, September 05, 2005

Busy week

A short synopsis to explain why I haven't posted in a couple of days...

It's been a crazy week, and it won't be stopping anytime soon. We had a bar-mitzvah in Brooklyn Thursday night and over Shabbos, where we stayed a block away from my parents' old apartment from 25 years ago; followed by driving back to Queens for a friend's birthday party (yay, Mati!), then drove that night over to Teaneck to stay and visit with Bracha B & JB. Sunday morning we hung around with them until picking up a friend from Baltimore from Port Authority, driving him to our apartment, and then heading back to Brooklyn for an engagement party of another couple of friends. We also visited Nina & Emes boy, who was carrying wads of hundreds from a down payment for his next singing job...only in Brooklyn is that normal. Finally we went to get some clothes Ser had left by the bar mitzvah, drove back to Queens, took my friend to the airport to go to Israel, and talked with a couple more friends by our car when we got home for an hour. Today I've got to help my friend David with his law school work and rent a car for my trip to Toronto tomorrow, which I return from Wednesday only to head straight to my first day of class.

Hopefully I'll be back soon, meanwhile, I'm going to repost a couple of my archives for people to enjoy, and possibly a couple essays I've never posted. They were originally written before I had any readers, so they should be new to you!
[EDIT: Instead, I'm going to try and post pictures!]

No comments:

Post a Comment