- LeBron's failure warms Cleveland's heart - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
- A Tale of Two Decisions | WaitingForNextYear
- James Taranto on the Monster Mohel cartoons which led to the circumcision ban's primary backer dropping it.
- James Bovard discusses his summer working for government, which shows perfectly why government operations are so ineffective: There's simply no incentive to work properly.
- Kol HaRav has R' Bigman's piece on Coercing a Divorce, about how the process ultimately gives power to uncooperative husbands. As we have seen a couple friends pay small fortunes to get their get, this one hit home.
- On a related note, Kefirot questions, after watching a friend be forced to give up her own get rights to get hers, whether we have lost our belief in God that we allow so many people to act so horribly.