Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EZ Reader

It appears the birthday boy's surgery went well, thank God. Thanks to all those who had him in mind.

I'm going to start/test a new feature (really an addition to an old one) as I start blogging again after the nightmarish past year and a half (not all of it was nightmarish, and it's not quite over, but I'm finally able to move on with life). On the right side is an EZ Reader where I'll link to posts from my own Google Reader. This won't eliminate EZ Reads, which is a more effective way to share good posts, but it'll at least keep me from saving things forever and then never getting around to posting them.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news that the surgery is over and went well. Here's to a speedy and healthy recovery.

    ReplyDelete