Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

PSA: Mesila Course in Baltimore (Sunday)

I saw this post at Orthonomics; if you're near Baltimore, check this out. Mesila is a very good organization and I'm willing to wager you'll gain something tangible from going.

PSA: Seminary, The Jewish Family's Approach to Money

This is a Public Service Annoucement (that I did not put up in a timely manner). One of my readers alerted me to a course being given by a Rabbi Fishel Mael, Phd through Mesila in Baltimore. The course is advertised as "a practical course for couples under 30."

The course will be given Sunday evening, December 12, 2010 at 7:30PM. It is slated to run 2.5 hours and RSVP should be given to mesilabaltimoreoffice@gmail.com. The location of the course is at Bais Haknesses Ohr HaChaim on Clarks Lane.

1 comment: